With RealTimeTracker tracking time is easier than ever! RTT for Microsoft Project Server allows precise timing of work, performed by employee on certain project tasks.
New version of RealTimeTracker-2007 for Microsoft Project 2007 released! RTT-2007 has additional features, that make time tracking even more effective and easy. New RTT is designed for Windows Vista environment, but is also compatible with Windows XP / Server 2003 environment. RTT currently is under certification testing in the process to obtain Microsoft "Certified for Windows Vista" status.
On Windows startup the list of your tasks loads to System Tray. Just click on task to mark it started, and click on another to track time for it! At the end of the day just click Submit Timesheet and all your actuals will be posted to server. So simple, so exact, so time-saving!
This program is a new version of a product RTT-2003 intended for tracking actual work time of employees. In RTT-2007 main functions remain the same, general improvements and new features include:
- Task list is up to date – tasks deleted from the timesheet or project are not listed in task list, new tasks are added, task parameters are updated.
- Enhanced time control: time tracking in real time regime.
- Task information is shown: start and finish date, time spent on a task and remaining time, task type (unverified, deleted from the timesheet, deleted from project), task line classification.
- Graphic indicators and tooltips for visual analysis.
- Added stability.
- Data backup: work time is stored locally.
- Switch between different timesheet periods set on the Project Server.